Sunsleeves unicolor green
€15,00 – €20,00
Sunsleeves for indoor and outdoor activities against ultraviolet sun radiation.
- not too hot because of the natural material (cotton jersey with just 3-5% spandex to insure stretch ability)
- protection against sun, insects, plants
- no need to apply and re-apply sun screen which can be sticky and messy
- blocks ultraviolet sun radiation rays (UVA, UVB)
- stylish, fancy and attractive designs
- made with sun protection fabric of 25+ UPF
- no chemicals added = good for the environment
- perfect fit, soft and comfortable
- palm side and fingers of hand uncovered for enabling tactility, dexterity and natural touch sensitivity
- comfortable snug fit
- back of hand, knuckles, wrists, forearm and upper arm (for long version) coverage
- easy to slip on and slide off
- quick dry
- Car driving
- Outdoor activities:
- All kinds of sports, gardening, walking, sunbathing, swimming, driving cars, garden/pool parties
- Indoor activities:
- Working behind glass, also during the colder season on sunny days keeps UVA rays away from the exposed skin
- Touch screen can be used easily
- Shaking hands without sliding the blockspots off
- Washing hands without having to slide the blockspots off
- shrinking about 3% after first washing and drying
- wash cold, dry flat
- UPF covers both UVA and UVB and is not to be confused with SPF, which is a sun protective rating factor used for sunscreens
How to define the appropriate size
aiTai blockspots come in most common sizes: S, M and L.
If you intend to purchase the shorter blockspots – covering the arm up to the elbow – than you have to measure with a soft meter the circumference of you widest part of the lower arm, like 5-10 cm down form the elbow.
If you intend to purchase the longer blockspots – covering the arm including the upper arm – than you have to measure with a soft meter the circumference of you widest part of the lower arm, and the circumference of the widest part of your upper arm.